- Tax Credits to self employed, microenterprises and SME’s employing up to 50 employees
- Tax certificates due for expiry in 2021, 2022 and 2023 will be extended by 3 years respectively i.e. 2024, 2025, 2026
- Applications will be received until November
For costs incurred in 2021, eligible undertakings may claim the cost incurred for attaining certifications relevant to their business. The certifications covered are as follows:
- CE Markings
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
For costs incurred in 2022: maximum support for the procurement of motor vehicles powered by a Internal Combustion Engine shall be capped at 30%.
This limitation shall not apply to plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles (minimum 45%)
More information can be found here.