Managing Authority: Malta Enterprise
Who can benefit: Employers
The Business Re-Engineering & Transformation Scheme provides part financing to support businesses to engage advisors to facilitate business re-engineering and transformation efforts in relation to:
- Digitisation of business processes including the deployment of digital technologies, such as IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive analytics
- Improve operational performance, reduce errors and improve accountability following a review processes to identify inefficient use of resources
- Improvements to the flow of goods, materials and/or information following a review of the interaction between functions
- Improve environmental performance by identifying waste streams and resource usage
- Support the implementation of quality systems and the attainment of product process certifications
- Review customer handling procedures and propose solutions to enable excellent customer service
- Assess market dynamics, fluctuation in demand and changes in consumer behaviour to reposition product and service offering as may be required
The scheme is open for small and medium sized companies employing between 10 to 250 people.
The aid shall be awarded in the form of a cash grant covering 50% of the costs incurred up to a maximum grant of up to five thousand euro (€5,000) per advisory service per undertaking. Beneficiaries may only be supported through this measure once in any eighteen-month period.