- Self-employed persons
- Micros, Small or Medium enterprises having at least one full-time employee
The project needs to address a strategic shift in the operation of an enterprise, such as:
- Digitalisation of business processes
- Optimisation of performance and/or HR
- Improvement of processes
- Environmental performance and sustainability/Implementation of quality systems/Product process certifications
- Customer handling procedures / Pricing analysis / Market positioning
- Advisory Stage: up to €5,000
List of Advisors available. However, an applicant is not restricted to choose an advisor from this list.
- Implementation Phase: up to an additional €5,000 may be awarded to implement recommendation pursuant from the Advisory stage
Eligible undertaking may benefit from a max grant of €10,000 disbursed as a reimbursement of 75% of eligible costs incurred.
Only costs incurred after the Corporation evaluates the Advisory Report and issues a further Letter of Approval specifying the terms and conditions of any additional funding, shall be eligible.