including an ESF 4.255- EU co-financed initiative:
"Equipping Employers for more Equal and Inclusive Labour Market"
These are the different actions which form part of this pilot project:
- opted to invite Amy Camilleri Zahra to host tv programmes inspite of her disability
- carried out a survey - research study
- partnered with Richmond foundation in the "Healthy Mind for healthy business" ESF Project
- signed an MOU with various other entities re "persons with disability in employment"
- published a position paper on persons with disability at the place of work
- adopted a pro-active attitude in facilitating process to engage TCNs in Malta
- produced a number of "Employers Information Handbook" on USBs
- organised a panel discussion
- " Maximising the potential of Maltese Labour Force in a Socially Inclusive Environment"
- produced 6 MEA TV Programmes related to equality and inclusivity
- organised a stakeholder focus group
- carried out a number of Structural alterations at MEA premises
Amy Zahra as a presenter on MEA TV Programme
Click here to view more photos.